On Wednesday, January 14th we will be starting a Living Free Small Group called Insight. With its emphasis on developing Christian character, this will be a powerful group for those who want to be sure to prevent life-controlling problems from developing in their lives, as well as for those who need to overcome a current problem. This is a foundational small group for those who are interested in helping others by offering future small groups on Grief & Loss, Restoring Families, and Anger
This Insight Small Group will also benefit each participant because
- It enhances people’s understanding of themselves and others.
- It helps people bond together in meaningful relationships.
- It helps break down the segregation of people in churches, turning “those people”
and “our kind of people” into just “us”.
- It helps prepare people to minister to others.
- It serves as a powerful evangelistic tool by ministering to people’s felt needs and then pointing them to Christ.
For more information please contact Pastor Jeff Arp via the church office.