Join Pastor Ed Garvin with Calvary Orlando Church (Winter Park, FL) for a biblical journey through Israel. This is a private tour for members of Calvary Orlando Church.
This unique trip will take you on a journey in the footsteps of the patriarchs, judges, kings, and prophets as well as Jesus and the early church. There is nothing like experiencing the tangible reality of the biblical events firsthand and discovering that these stories actually occurred in real places, at real times, and with real people.
Experience the historical and biblical sites:
Caesarea, Mount Carmel, Nazareth, Arbel Synagogue, Dan, Banias (Caesarea Philippi), Almagor, Capernaum, nighttime boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, Masada, Ein Gedi, Qumran, Dead Sea swim, Israel Museum, Bethlehem, Western Wall, Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, first-century tomb, Mediterranean dining, shopping, and much more!
Day 1 – Wednesday, November 7
Depart from the U.S.
Day 2 – Thursday, November 8
Arrive in Israel. Overnight in Netanya (north of Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean coastline).
Day 3 – Friday, November 9
Caesarea, Mount Carmel, Nazareth, and Arbel Synagogue. Overnight by the Sea of Galilee.
Day 4 – Saturday, November 10
Dan, Har Bental (Syria overlook), and Banias (Caesarea Philippi). Overnight by the Sea of Galilee.
Day 5 – Sunday, November 11
Almagor, Katzrin, Capernaum, Magdala, Nof Ginnosar (ancient boat), and a nighttime boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Overnight by the Sea of Galilee.
Day 6 – Monday, November 12
Bethlehem, Israel Museam (Shrine of the Book and Second Temple Model), and free time in the Old City. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 7 – Tuesday, November 13
Masada, Qumran, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea (with an option to swim), and Wadi Qilt (Jericho Road overlook). Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 8 – Wednesday, November 14
Jaffa Gate, Tower of David Museum, Cardo, Gennath Gate, Wohl Museum (High Priestly Mansions), Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9 – Thursday, November 15
Mount of Olives, Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane, Davidson Center (Southern Wall Excavations), and Western Wall, and communion at a first-century tomb. Late Night departure from Ben Gurion Airport.
Day 10 – Friday, November 16
Arrive back in the U.S.
Please Note: the itinerary is subject to local conditions at the time of the tour and may change at the discretion of the tour director(s) or land operators.
Cost with Airfare (Orlando/ORD Departure): $3,840.00
Cost without Airfare: $2,815.00
Single Room Supplement Fee: $750.00
Please Note: A $400 deposit is due at the time of registration and will secure your place on the trip. Participants desiring to reserve specific seat assignments, “extra leg room”, premium economy, or business class tickets should choose the cost without airfare option and secure their own flights in keeping with the scheduled group flight itinerary. Otherwise, seat assignments will be made at check-in for all group ticketing. Moreover, any registrants selecting the cost without airfare option and securing their own airfare must coordinate flight details with Trina Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– All scheduled program activities
– All hotel and program-related tips
– All in-land transportation
– Two meals a day (breakfast and dinner)
– Pre-trip packet
Registration/$400 Deposit: May 7, 2018
Travel Forms/Full Balance: August 7, 2018
Please Note: Registration is available after the deposit due date; however, the full balance must be submitted by the final deadline. All cancellations forfeit the deposit fee; however, registrants may apply their deposit to another tour within twelve months of their initial registration date. If you choose to pay the required initial deposit only, subsequent payments can be made by calling 1-855-700-CHLS (2457).
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Click on the register button at the top of this page
- Complete the online registration form
- Submit your deposit or full payment
- Receive your email confirmation
- Submit all necessary travel forms and documentation
Please Note: All cancellations forfeit the deposit fee; however, registrants may apply their deposit to another tour within twelve months of their initial registration date. If you choose to pay the required initial deposit only, subsequent payments can be made by calling 1-855-700-CHLS (2457). The full balance must be submitted by the specified deadline for this program.
TRAVEL FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Once you have completed the registration process, please complete the following forms included in the Travel Forms Packet [preview]:
- Emergency Contact Form
- Medical Form
- Terms and Conditions Form
- Conduct Agreement Form (for study abroad and youth programs only)
Also, please submit the following documentation:
- Passport photocopy* (click here to obtain or renew your passport)
*A photocopy of the picture and personal information page(s) of your passport is required. Be sure the photocopy is of sufficient quality to serve as a secondary photo ID.
REGARDING GROUP REGISTRATIONS
If you are planning to register anyone in addition to yourself, please be aware of the following:
- We strongly recommend that you do not register other people apart from your spouse or children to whom you are a parent or legal guardian.
- However, if you do decide to register additional persons who are not a part of your immediate family, you must have each person’s permission before registering him or her. Furthermore, you will be held responsible for the non-refundable deposit and all other fees associated with the additional person(s) you have registered.
- The first person registered will serve as the primary contact person for the group, and an email address will be required. Registration confirmation and payment receipts will be sent to this email address. Please be sure that the first person you enter is the desired primary contact person for the group.
- Finally, if no other email addresses or contact information is provided for the additional registrants, you will then be solely responsible for all program correspondence. This includes but is not limited to email communications, pre-trip mailing(s), and especially making sure that our office has all of the necessary documentation required for each individual registrant by the specified due date.
All participants under the age of 18 must have the Parental Consent Form [preview] completed on their behalf by their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) and submitted to our office no later than the final balance due date.